This role requires a confident person with excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail and the ability to effectively manage multiple projects. You will work closely with Business Development and many external partners to grow and engage audiences.
What You'll Do
- Develop and execute marketing and communication initiatives.
- Plan, write, edit and proof-read various communication materials including marketing collateral, platform advertising, newsletters, social media posts etc.
- Develop and implement user acquisition and retention campaigns
- Assist with cross-platform marketing initiatives.
- Be a team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
What We're Looking For
- If you possess the skills to successfully fulfill this role we welcome you to apply within.
What We'll Offer
- Sweat Equity - amount to be determined based on experience and level of involvement.
- Be a part of the DFS innovation and work alongside a passionate, tight-knit team.